Okay, so I might be opening myself up for a whole heap of trouble here, but I thought rather than me just posting random articles with a sociological or historical focus around Paralympic or disability sport in general I thought I’d see what kind of questions people might be interested in me trying to answer or topics they might like me to write about. So if you’ve got a question you want answering or there’s a particular topic you’d like me write about – now’s your chance to ask! I’m not guaranteeing to have the answers to all questions, but I’ll give it my best shot. Some questions may take longer than others to answer depending upon the amount of research I have to do, so please be patient. If I truly don’t have the answer to your question – I’ll tell you and, if possible, try to point you in the direction of somewhere or someone where you might get it answered! You can leave your question or suggested topic in the comment box below or on the Ask the Anorak page.
- Call for Abstracts: Legacies and Mega Events: Fact or Fairy Tales? Conference, Coventry Uni, UK – 9 &10 Nov 2017
- Two Disability Sport PhD Opportunities available from September 2016
- PhD Opportunity starting April 2016
- Call for Abstracts: Disability Sport: Why do we ‘dis’ people’s abilities? Conference
- Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Para-Sport Results